Looking for a Great Holiday Gift? Check out my Books!
ContactSee Sessions & Readings page above for more information.
Your Generosity is Greatly Appreciated! Namaste _/l\_
My Pup’s Blog: Haiku By Ku
Swami Zoe’s Yoga & Zen
My Photography Blog
- “In all, a delightful little fairy tale and lots fun. (5 stars)”
- Butterfly Journal Fourth Month: Awareness (Entry #1)
- Tarot Tuesday!
- Animal Spirits: The Hawk and the Falcon
- A Fun Holiday Adventure!
- Tarot Tuesday Free Readings Begins!
- The Empath Guidebook Review and More…
- December 2013 Tarotscope
- Weekly Tarot Readings!
- A Two-Part Astrology Study of WordPress
- The Physical Body and Yoga
- Turning the Mind Upside-Down
- There Must Be Peace in the Heart
- A Holiday Fairy Tale: The March of the Toymakers
- Cosmic Retrograde Challenge: Moving Forward
- Butterfly Journal Third Month: Faith (Entry #1)
- More Light to Reflect on the Current Changing Waters
- El Dia de los Muertos en la Mission de San Francisco (19 fotos)
- Helter-Skelter, Topsy-Turvy, Pell-Mell
- Butterfly Journal: Truth (Entry #3)
Topicsanimal guides animal spirits Ascendant astrology awakening awareness B4Peace Bhagavad Gita Buddha butterflies compassion consciousness death dharma dreams eight limbs of yoga healing inner peace journaling Julianne Victoria Jyotisha Love mantra meditation moon Nakshatras nature peace Peacock's Eyes personal growth photography poetry practice rajas Saraswati self-awareness shamanism sidereal zodiac spirit spiritual growth Spirituality sun symbolism symbols Tarot totem animals True Self universe Vedic Astrology yoga
- Those who #dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night. #EdgarAllenPoe 3 hours ago
- #NelsonMandela #poem: …vocatemmmohanaksharaalu.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/nel… 3 hours ago
- Children's Book of the Week and Other Book Reviews wp.me/p2Mid5-1b8 via @AmeliaCurzon 23 hours ago
Join the Peace Movement…
Tag Archives: B4Peace
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Love Thy Enemy. How does one love thy enemy? I think it helps to clarify ‘like’ versus ‘love’. To love is to be responsible, to do what is best, and to bring no … Continue reading
This morning after returning home from my early morning walk with my … Continue reading
While looking for some ideas for this month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge: … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
Cosmologists, Astrophysicists, and Astronomers study the Universe, but in that … Continue reading
- San Francisco Artists Unknown Join the movement…Bloggers for Peace!
Most of us have heard the term, the Age of Aquarius, or at least we’ve heard the famous song about its dawning. … Continue reading